Ready to start you first Pilates session? Help prepare for it with these tips:
COVID 19 Policy and Procedures:
- A 24 hour cancellation policy is still in effect however considerations will be made on a case by case basis regarding COVID.
- If you have traveled to a high risk area in the last 14 days please notify me as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
- Please reschedule your appointment if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 per CDC guidelines.
- Please wait in your car until it is time for your private session. Hand sanitizer will be given upon arrival and a mask is required to enter. I personally will wear a mask while teaching for your health and safety, but do not require you to wear one while working out.
- Equipment is wiped down prior to arrival and disinfecting wipes are used on high touch areas.
- Credit card, zelle, and paypal are accepted payment methods.
Prepare for you first session and get ready to have fun online or in person!
- Wear comfortable clothing to move in.
- Bring a water bottle and towel.
- Sign Terms and Conditions waiver before starting your first session.
- Place your device far enough away to show your entire body on screen.
- Download Skype & Zoom to your device. Zoom is preferred method and Skype is a back up.
- Have a thick foam exercise mat or two mats stacked or a mat on carpet.
- Have props available for use (not required): magic circle, ball, hand towel, hand weights.